Note when using with a mobile phone
- For details on operation of your mobile phone when receiving a telephone call while transmitting the sound using the BLUETOOTH connection, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the mobile phone.
- Refer to the Reference Guide supplied with the speaker.
About micro-USB cables
- Make sure to use the supplied micro-USB cable.
- When using a commercially available micro-USB cable, use a cable conforming to the USB standard.
USB Type A plug: Connects to a computer or USB AC adaptor
USB Micro-B plug: Connects to the speaker
- Do not set the speaker in an inclined position.
- Do not leave the speaker in a location near heat sources, or in a place subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, or mechanical shock.
- Do not use or leave the speaker in a car.
- Do not use the speaker in a sauna.
- Do not insert any small objects, etc., into the jacks or ventilation hole on the rear of the speaker. The speaker may short out or malfunction.
- When the light is strong, brighten the room or turn off the lighting.
About the Party Booster function
If the speaker hits a person or thing, it may cause an accident, injury or malfunction. When using the Party Booster function, notice the following.
- Disconnect the cables and close the cap when using the speaker.
- Do not use with the adaptor connected.
- When using the function, hold firmly and do not shake the speaker violently so that you do not throw or drop the speaker from your hand.
- Before using the function, make sure that you have secured sufficient space around the speaker.
- Do not hit the speaker with a tool.
- Do not use the function while you are driving or walking.
- Keep 20 cm (7 7/8 in) or more away from the face and eyes while in use.
- Avoid using the function for a long time. Take breaks regularly.
- When using the function, if you get tired, feel uncomfortable or experience pain somewhere in your body, stop using the function immediately.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning the speaker that are not covered in this Help Guide, consult your nearest Sony dealer.