About the “Sony | Headphones Connect” Dashboard
“Sony | Headphones Connect” Dashboard is explained.
A: You can turn off the headphones.
This icon is displayed only for headphones that support the power off function.
B: Tap here to display the following menu.
|XXXX Tutorial||You can check how to operate the headphones. Headphones connected to “Sony | Headphones Connect” are shown in “XXXX”.|
|XXXX Version||You can check the software version of the headphones. Headphones connected to “Sony | Headphones Connect” are shown in “XXXX”.|
|Launch Music Center||Launches the Sony | Music Center.|
|Information||You can check the information about the app and compatible headphones.|
|Help||You can check help and troubleshooting of the app as well as your headphones.|
C: Displays headphones connected to “Sony | Headphones Connect”.
D: Displays the status of headphone connection and settings.
|Currently connected via BLUETOOTH connection.|
|The remaining battery charge is displayed.
The remaining battery charge for (charging case) indicates the battery charge when the headphones were last removed from the charging case.
|DSEE HX||DSEE HX function is available.|
|DSEE||DSEE function is available.|
|LDAC™ codec is selected.|
|AAC||AAC codec is selected.|
|aptX||Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec is selected.|
|aptX HD||Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio codec is selected.|
|SBC||SBC codec is selected.|
E: Displays the features supported by the headphones, so you can change the settings.
- Adaptive Sound Control
- Quick Sound Settings
- Ambient Sound Control
- Noise Canceling Optimizer
- Noise Canceling
- Sound Position Control
- Surround (VPT)
- Now Playing
- Pauses when headphones are taken off
- 360 Reality Audio Setup
- CLEAR BASS
- Sound Quality Mode
- DSEE HX
- Change function of left side button/Change function of right side button/Change function of [NC] button/Change function of [NC/AMB] button/Change function of [NC/AMBIENT] button/Change function of [CUSTOM] button/Change function of [C] button/Change the button function/Change the touch sensor function *
- Touch sensor control panel on/off setting
- Automatic Power Off
- Standby with power saving
- Vibration for incoming call
- Notification & Voice Guide
- Automatic download of software
*Selectable functions differ depending on the headphones.