The location you frequent is not detected correctly on [Adaptive Sound Control]
- GPS is used for location detection. In locations with poor signal conditions, such as in subways and tunnels, detection may not be performed correctly.
- You can set how wide the detection range is from [Registered Locations] or [Register from learned locations]. If you change the settings, the location you frequent can be easier to detect.
- Learning a place you frequent requires a certain period of time. Keep going to the same location with [Learning of locations you frequent] set to [On].
- When you use an iPhone, turn on the precise location of “Sony | Headphones Connect” from the setting menu.
- The location may not be detected correctly depending on the smartphone. Open the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app once.