Deleting tracks from the Walkman
You can delete tracks from the Walkman.
- On the library screen, display one of the following items.
- To delete tracks, tap the desired category (albums, artists, etc.), and the desired subcategory until a track list appears.
- To delete a folder, tap [Folder] and then the desired folder.
- Tap to display the pop-up menu and tap [Delete].Follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can also delete tracks on a computer using the following applications. For details on operations, refer to the online help information for each application.
- Windows: Music Center for PC, Windows Explorer
- Mac: Content Transfer, Finder
- When you delete tracks using Windows Explorer or Mac Finder, do not delete or rename the root folder (such as [MUSIC]). Otherwise, the Walkman will not recognize the content.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.