Importing content from the Walkman to Music Center for PC
- Use a computer on which Music Center for PC has been installed.
- Launch Music Center for PC.
- Connect the Walkman to the computer via USB.
- Click in the bottom left of Music Center for PC to open the list of content on the Walkman.
To import content from the microSD card in the Walkman:
Select the microSD card from the device selection menu. The device selection menu is located above the list of content on the Walkman.
- From the list of content on the Walkman, select the content that you want to import to Music Center for PC.
- Click in Music Center for PC.
For details on the procedure, see [How to use] on the Music Center for PC support website. (http://www.sony.net/smc4pc/)
- Do not disconnect the USB cable during data transfer. Otherwise, the data may be damaged.
- Imported content is limited to private use only. Use of content for other purposes requires the permission of the copyright holders.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.