Volume operation in compliance with European and Korean Directives
- For European customers
- For Korean customers (models supplied with headphones)
- You can turn up the volume after you cancel the alarm and warning.
- After the initial warning, the alarm and warning will repeat every 20 cumulative hours that the volume is set to a level that is harmful to your ears. When this happens, the volume will turn down automatically.
- If you turn off the Walkman after you have selected a high volume that may damage your eardrums, the volume level will automatically be lower when you turn on the Walkman the next time.
- The alarm will not sound when there is an active Bluetooth connection.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.