The values shown below are the approximate battery life when content is played continuously at the default settings.
|MP3 128 kbps||33 hours|
|AAC 256 kbps||31 hours|
|FLAC 96 kHz/24 bit||30 hours|
|FLAC 192 kHz/24 bit||26 hours|
|DSD 2.8224 MHz/1 bit||15 hours|
|DSD 5.6448 MHz/1 bit||13 hours|
|DSD 11.2896 MHz/1 bit||11 hours|
Bluetooth (Transmitter mode) (Approx.)
|MP3 128 kbps / SBC - Connection Preferred||17 hours|
|FLAC 96 kHz/24 bit / LDAC - Connection Preferred (Auto)||15 hours|
Bluetooth (Receiver mode) (Approx.)
|SBC (Connection Preferred)||13 hours|
|LDAC (Sound Quality Preferred)||12 hours|
- Even if the player is turned off for an extended period, a small amount of battery power is still consumed.
- Battery life may vary depending on volume setting, conditions of use and ambient temperature.
- The battery is consumed considerably when the screen is on.
- The battery life may become about 45 % shorter when some of the sound quality settings are active.
- A Bluetooth connection will shorten the battery life by up to 55 % depending on the following conditions.
- Format of the content.
- Settings of the connected device.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.