To prevent burning or malfunction due to getting wet
On waterproof performance of the headset
The headset is not waterproof. If water or foreign matter enters the headset, this can result in burnout or malfunction.
Avoid situations such as the following and be careful not to get moisture or dirt on the headset.
- Using the headset in the rain or snow
- Touching the headset without drying wet hands after doing housework in the kitchen or washing hands in the washroom
- Touching the headset with sweaty hands, or using the headset in situations where the headset may get soaked in sweat
- Putting the headset in a bag with a cold PET bottle
- Spilling a drink while eating or drinking
If the headset gets wet, or water enters the headset
If a wet headset is charged or turned on, this can result in burnout or malfunction. Position the headset upright and put a dry cloth under the USB Type-C port until no more water comes out from the inside. After that, leave the headset in a shaded, well-ventilated place until it is completely dry.
A: USB Type-C port