Unable to make a Bluetooth connection
- Check that the headset is turned on.
- Check that the Bluetooth device is turned on and the Bluetooth function is on.
- If the headset automatically connects to the last connected Bluetooth device, you may fail to connect the headset to other devices via the Bluetooth function. In that case, operate the last connected Bluetooth device and disconnect the Bluetooth connection.
- The Bluetooth device is in sleep mode. Cancel the sleep mode.
- The Bluetooth connection is terminated. Make the Bluetooth connection again.
- In case that the pairing information for the headset has been deleted on the connected device, pair the headset with the device again.