Connecting to a paired iPhone
Unlock the screen of the iPhone if it is locked.
- Turn on the headset.
Press and hold the button on the left and the button on the right unit for about 2 seconds. The headset will turn on automatically, even when you remove the right and left units from the charging case.
Make sure that the indicator (blue) flashes after you release the button. You will hear a voice guidance “Power on”.
After the headset turns on, if it has automatically connected to the last connected device, you will hear a voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
Check the connection status on the iPhone. If it is not connected, proceed to step 3.
- Display the devices paired with the iPhone.
- Select [Settings].
- Touch [Bluetooth].
- Touch  to change it to  (turn on the Bluetooth function).
- Touch [WF-SP700N].
You will hear a voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
- The above procedure is an example. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.
- If the last-connected Bluetooth device is placed near the headset, the headset may connect automatically to the device by simply turning on the headset. In this case, deactivate the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth device or turn off the power.
- If you cannot connect your iPhone to the headset, deactivate pairing on your iPhone and perform pairing again. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your iPhone.