Listening to music from a device via Bluetooth connection
If your Bluetooth device supports the following profiles, you can enjoy listening to music and perform basic remote control operation of the Bluetooth device via a Bluetooth connection.
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
You can enjoy high-quality music wirelessly.
AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
You can play back music, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the Bluetooth device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your Bluetooth device.
- Connect the headset to a Bluetooth device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with the indication on your left ear and the indication on your right ear. The unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
Secure the arc supporter to your ear dent.
Adjust the headset position to fit your ears.
- Play back music or video on the Bluetooth device.Adjust the volume on the Bluetooth device.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the Bluetooth device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the Bluetooth device.
- For volume, control with the connected device. You may not be able to adjust the volume depending on the device. If you cannot control the volume with the connected device, install the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app on your smartphone to control the volume with the app.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.