Low sound quality
- Turn down the volume if it is too loud.
- Keep the headset away from microwave ovens, Wi-Fi devices, etc.
- Bring the headset and the Bluetooth device closer together. Remove any obstacles between the headset and the Bluetooth device.
- Keep the headset away from a TV.
- Switch the Bluetooth connection to A2DP by operating the Bluetooth device when HFP or HSP is set.
- If you connect a device with a built-in radio or tuner to the headset, broadcasts may not be received, or sensitivity may be reduced. Move the headset away from the connected device and try again.
- If you have previously connected the headset to this Bluetooth device, only an HFP/HSP Bluetooth connection may be made when the headset is turned on. If this happens, use the Bluetooth device and make an A2DP Bluetooth connection.