What you can do with "Sony | Headphones Connect" app
When you connect the smartphone (with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app installed) and the headset via the Bluetooth function, you can do the following.
- Display the remaining battery life of the headset
- Display the Bluetooth connection codec
- Turn noise canceling on/off
- Set the Ambient Sound mode
- Select the Equalizer setting
- Switch the sound quality mode by setting the Bluetooth connection mode
- Set the Quick Sound Settings function
- Adjust volume
- Play music, pause, fast-reverse, fast-forward
- Check the connection status and the settings of the headset
- Check the software version of the headset
- Update the software of the headset
- Change the function of the button on the left unit
For details of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app depends on the audio device. The app specifications and screen design may be changed without prior notice.