One-touch connection (NFC) does nor work
- Remove the headset from the charging case and make sure that the headset is turned on.
- Keep the smartphone close to the N-mark on the back side of the charging case until the smartphone reacts. If it still does not react, move the smartphone left, right, back, and forth slowly.
- Check that the NFC function of the smartphone is set to On.
- If the smartphone is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the smartphone. If the connection repeatedly fails, connect/disconnect by operating the smartphone.
- You cannot make a one-touch connection (NFC) while charging the battery because the headset cannot be turned on. Finish charging first, and then make the one-touch connection (NFC).