Cannot hear a person on a call.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device (i.e., smartphone) are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device if it is too low.
- Check the audio settings of the Bluetooth device to make sure the sound comes from the headset during a call.
- Re-establish the connection using the Bluetooth device. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- While listening to music with the headset, stop playback and press the button on the right or left unit to respond to an incoming call.