Editing Planning Metadata
You can edit planning metadata imported to Content Browser Mobile. You can also set the essence mark names.
Open the planning metadata to be edited.
Tap [Property] tab or [Marks] tab to edit metadata.
You can edit Title 1, Title 2, etc.
Set the names to be displayed for the essence marks from [Mark 1] to [Mark 0].
An edited content is automatically saved.
- To delete planning metadata, select the checkboxes of the planning metadata in the list then tap . You can delete planning metadata only in the [App] tab of the mobile device.
- Title 1 shall be in an ASCII format and up to 44 characters.
- Title 2 shall be in a UTF-8 format and up to 44 bytes.
- Essence mark names can be up to 32 bytes of ASCII and UTF-16.
- The first character of an essence mark name cannot be an underscore “_.”