Partially Uploading a Clip from the Connected Device on the Player Screen
You can upload a clip partially, based on the In and Out points you set on the Player screen.
- If / is not displayed when playing back clips stored in the connected device, your device does not support this function.
- Seek the scenes where you want to add the In and Out points, and tap and to set them.
- Tap .
- Make the upload setting.
Set [Destination], [Clip name] (created when uploading a partial clip), and other directories on the displayed upload setting dialog.
- Tap [OK].
The clip is added to the job list, and will be uploaded partially.
To view the clip's upload status, tap (Menu) – [Upload] in [Job list].
- The In and Out points set in step 3 are not saved in the clip.
- Depending on the recording format and the In and Out points, partially uploading a clip may trim the clip with some margin frames added to the In and Out points.
- When you tap the Timecode of [In/Out], the screen jumps to the frame where that In-point/Out-point was set.