About Speaker Add function (playback with two speakers)
By using the Speaker Add function, you can connect a single BLUETOOTH device to two LSPX-S1 speakers simultaneously. When using the Speaker Add function, one speaker acts as the “master unit,” while the other acts as the “satellite unit.” Select from the following two playback methods.
- Master unit
- Satellite unit
One speaker plays the sound on the left channel (left side), while the other speaker plays the sound on the right channel (right side) for stereo playback between the two speakers.
Both speakers play the same sound.
- Connect your BLUETOOTH device to the master unit.
- When using the Speaker Add function, some operations can only be performed by the master unit, while others can be performed by both the master unit and the satellite unit.
- Operations that can only be performed by the master unit: BLUETOOTH pairing, switching between stereo mode and double mode, and Setting and canceling the Sleep Timer
- Operations that can be performed by both the master unit and the satellite unit: adjusting the volume, adjusting the illumination LED, and Canceling the Speaker Add function
- You cannot listen to music from an external device connected to the AUDIO IN jack while using two speakers.