Terminating the BLUETOOTH connection (after use)
When you finish playing music with the BLUETOOTH device, perform any of the following operations to terminate the BLUETOOTH connection.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH device. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
- Turn off the BLUETOOTH device.
- Turn off the speaker.
- Touch the NFC-compatible device to the speaker again (if your device has the NFC function).
- When using the Speaker Add function, touch the NFC-compatible device to the master unit.
- When you finish playing music, the BLUETOOTH connection may terminate automatically depending on the BLUETOOTH device.
- To disconnect a smartphone by One-touch (NFC), the app may need to be running on the smartphone depending on the smartphone.