Section for Speaker
- Tweeter: Organic glass cylinder type
- Woofer: Approx. 50 mm dia.
- Enclosure type
- Passive radiator model
- Frequency band
- 60 Hz – 40,000 Hz
Section for Amplifier
- Reference output power
- Using AC adaptor: 13 W (woofer, at 10% harmonic distortion, 1 kHz, 6 Ω)
- Using battery: 6 W (woofer, at 10% harmonic distortion, 1 kHz, 6 Ω)
- Number of outputs
- 4 CH (tweeter: 3 CH, woofer: 1 CH)
Section for BLUETOOTH
- Communication System
- BLUETOOTH Specification Version 3.0
- BLUETOOTH Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum communication range
- Line of sight Approx. 10 m*1
- Radio frequency
- 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz – 2.4835 GHz)
- Modulation method
- Compatible BLUETOOTH Profiles*2
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) / AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- Supported codecs*3
- SBC *4 / AAC *5 / aptX / LDAC *6
- Transmission bandwidth (A2DP)
- 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (with 44.1 kHz sampling) / 20 Hz - 40,000 Hz (with LDAC 96 kHz sampling, 990 kbps)
*1 The actual range will vary depending on factors such as obstacles between devices, magnetic fields around a microwave oven, static electricity, reception sensitivity, aerial’s performance, operating system, software application, etc.
*2 BLUETOOTH standard profiles indicate the purpose of BLUETOOTH communication between devices.
*3 Codec: Audio signal compression and conversion format
*4 Subband Codec
*5 Advanced Audio Coding
*6 LDAC is an audio coding technology for “High Resolution (Hi-Res) Audio” developed by Sony, which operates at 990 - 303 kbps (*7) with the sampling rates of 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz.
It is optimized for high sampling rate and high bit rate coding, and allows for a transmission of Hi-Res Audio content even through BLUETOOTH connection while maintaining sound quality almost equivalent to its original under a stable wireless network environment. It also provides high coding efficiency at low sampling rates and low bit rates, enabling a CD quality audio transmission even with an unstable wireless connection.
*7 When the sampling rate is 96 kHz or 48 kHz, it operates at 990 - 330 kbps.
When the sampling rate is 88.2 kHz or 44.1 kHz, it operates at 909 - 303 kbps.
- AUDIO IN
- ANALOG Φ 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- DC 19.5 V (using the supplied AC adaptor connected to AC 100V-240V power supply), or using built in lithium-ion battery
- Power consumption (when using the AC adaptor)
- Approx. 20 W (when charging, max. brightness setting for illumination)
- Approx. 6 W (when charging is complete, max. brightness setting for illumination)
- Approx. 1.1 W (when Auto Power Save function is active, illumination off)
- Approx. 1.9 W (when Auto Power Save function is active, max. brightness setting for illumination)
- Approx. 0.4 W (when in normal standby)
- Usage life of lithium-ion battery (when BLUETOOTH is connected)
- Approx. 4 hours*8
- Charging time for lithium-ion battery
- Approx. 2 hours*8
- Operating temperature
- 5 °C to 35 °C
- Dimensions (including projecting parts and controls)
- Approx. 82 mm dia. × 303 mm
- Approx. 920 g (including rechargeable battery)
*8 Depending on the ambient temperature and circumstances of use, the actual duration may be different.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.