Unable to connect the speaker to a BLUETOOTH device with One-touch (NFC)
- Keep the NFC-compatible device close to the N marked part of the speaker until the device reacts. If you fail to connect, move the device slowly around the area.
- Check that the NFC function of the device is set to on.
- Unlock the screen of your smartphone.
- If the device is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the device. If you repeatedly fail to connect the speaker with a device by One-touch, connect it to the speaker by on-screen operation.
- Check that your device is compatible with NFC. Look up information on the issue on the customer support website.
- When using the Speaker Add function, pair with the speaker that was set as the master unit. The satellite unit cannot be paired with.