Unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to within 1 m of each other.
- Keep the speaker away from a microwave oven, Wi-Fi, etc.
- This may be caused by signal interference. Try moving the speaker to a different location.
- If the BLUETOOTH indicator is flashing slowly, the speaker is not in pairing mode. Press and hold the TIMER/ PAIRING button for at least two seconds. The speaker will make a sound* to indicate that pairing mode has been entered, and the BLUETOOTH indicator will flash quickly.
- Charge the battery of the speaker sufficiently or connect the speaker to an AC outlet.
- When using the Speaker Add function, pair with the speaker that was set as the master unit. The satellite unit cannot be paired with.