What you can do with the Glass Sound Speaker
- Advanced Vertical Drive technology
- S-Master digital amplifier (4 CH)
- DSEE, ClearAudio+
- BLUETOOTH Ver. 3.0
- Compatible BLUETOOTH profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported codecs*1*2 : SBC (Subband Codec), AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), aptX, LDAC
- Speaker Add function plays audio in either stereo mode (stereo sound) or double mode by connecting two LSPX-S1 speakers via BLUETOOTH
- One-touch connection (NFC)
- External input jack: AUDIO IN
- Illumination LED (with dimmer function)
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Power Save function
- Enjoy up to about 4 hours*3*4 of continuous wireless music playback with the built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Charging the speaker by connecting the AC adaptor supplied
- Easy operation using a smartphone or tablet*5
*1Codec: Audio signal compression and conversion format
*2When using the Speaker Add function, the aptX and LDAC codecs cannot be used. These codecs will automatically be converted to AAC or SBC.
*3The battery life may vary depending on the ambient temperature or conditions of use.
*4This duration applies when the BLUETOOTH device (our established sound source) transmits at maximum volume, and the speaker plays at a volume of 31.
*5When using the dedicated app, “Sony | Music Center”