BLUETOOTH is connected, but there is no sound
- Make sure that the speaker is turned on. When the speaker is on, the ON/STANDBY (power) indicator is lit up in white or orange.
- Make sure that the speaker has a BLUETOOTH connection with the BLUETOOTH device.
- Pair the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device again.
- The volume of the speaker or BLUETOOTH device may be low. Adjust the volume to a moderate level.
- If a cord is connected to the AUDIO IN jack of the speaker or to the BLUETOOTH device, unplug it.