Distorted sound/Humming or noise in the speaker output
- Turn down the volume of the connected device.
- If the connected device has an equalizer function, set it to off.
- Keep the speaker away from a microwave oven, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device closer together. Remove any obstacles between the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device.
- The device with a built-in radio or tuner cannot be connected to the speaker via BLUETOOTH since noise may occur in broadcasts.
- Place the speaker farther away from a TV, radio or tuner, etc. since noise may occur in broadcasts.
- This may be caused by signal interference. Try moving the speaker to a different location. If the noise disappears depending on the location, the speaker has not malfunctioned. Using “Sony | Music Center” to switch the BLUETOOTH codec to [Prioritize connection] (SBC) may also resolve the issue.