No sound/Sound from only one speaker/Low sound level
- Check that both the speaker and the connected device are turned on.
- Check that the volume of both the speaker and the connected device are not too low.
- Check that music is playing back on the connected device.
- If the device is connected to the AUDIO IN jack, check that both stereo mini plugs of the audio cable are firmly inserted into the speaker and the connected device.
- If the device that is connected to the AUDIO IN jack is monaural, sound will only be output from the left speaker.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.
- If the battery power is low while using the speaker, the CHARGE indicator may flash in orange, and the volume may become lower. Connect the supplied USB AC adaptor, or wait until the battery is charged fully.
- If you use the speaker at a high volume for a long time, the battery power and the volume may reduce even when connected to an AC outlet. This is not a malfunction. In this case, turn off the speaker, and wait until the battery is charged fully.