Setting the RAW+JPEG image transfer target
You can select the transfer target file formats when transferring images recorded in RAW+JPEG format to an FTP server.
- MENU → (Network) → [FTP Transfer Func.] → [RAW+J Trans. Trgt.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- JPEG Only:
- Transfers only JPEG images using FTP.
- RAW Only:
- Transfers only RAW images using FTP.
- RAW & JPEG:
- Transfers both RAW and JPEG images using FTP.
- When FTP transfer is executed with [RAW & JPEG] set, the RAW image and the JPEG image are each counted as one image on the [Display FTP Result] screen.
- The [RAW+J Trans. Trgt.] setting is applied only to images recorded with [File Format] set to [RAW & JPEG].