Transferring the image currently being played back
By assigning the [FTP Transfer (1 img.)] function to the desired custom key, you can transfer the image currently being played back to the FTP server simply by pressing that key at the playback screen. Set MENU → (Network) → [FTP Transfer Func.] → [FTP Function] to [On] in advance.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key] → Set the [FTP Transfer (1 img.)] function to the desired key.
- Display the image to be transferred and press the key to which the [FTP Transfer (1 img.)] function was assigned.
- When image transfer is currently underway, image transfer by the [FTP Transfer (1 img.)] function starts after that transfer is complete.
- You cannot transfer the following images.
- Group view images
- Images not registered in the image database.
- Movie files