Setting up a Google Account
Set up a Google Account to use services provided by Google. You can register multiple accounts on the player. You can also register an existing Google Account, such as the account that you use on your computer.
You can create a new Google Account for free. Having a Google Account allows you to enjoy services as follows.
- Installing apps from the Google Play store.
- Using apps such as e-mail and calendar.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi function to connect the player to the internet.
- Swipe the [WALKMAN Home] screen upwards.
- Tap [Settings].
- Open the account menu, and add an account.Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setting.
- Ensure that the player is connected to the internet through a Wi-Fi network when you perform the following.
- Setting up a Google Account.
- Signing in to a Google Account.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.