Deleting tracks from “Music player”
- On the library screen in “Music player”, tap the desired category (albums, artists, etc.), and the desired subcategory until a track list appears.
To delete a folder, tap [Folder] and then the desired folder.
- Tap (Context menu) to the right side of the desired item.
- Tap [Delete].
- You can also delete music content from the playback screen for “Music player”.
Tap the menu items in the following order.
(Options) － [Delete].
The current track will be deleted from “Music player”.
- You can also delete tracks on a computer using the following applications. For details on operations, refer to the online help information for each application.
- Windows: Music Center for PC (version 2.4 or later), Windows Explorer
- When you delete tracks using Windows Explorer, do not delete or rename the default folder (such as [Music]). Otherwise, “Music player” will not recognize the content.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.