On charging the battery pack
- Charge the battery pack before using the camera for the first time.
- We recommend charging the battery pack in an ambient temperature of between 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F) until the CHG (Charge) lamp turns off. The battery pack may not be effectively charged in temperatures outside this range.
- The CHG (Charge) lamp may blink during charging in the following situation:
- Battery pack is not attached correctly.
- Battery pack is damaged.
- When the battery pack temperature is high or low.