Installing Action Cam Movie Creator on your computer
Install Action Cam Movie Creator on your computer. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the computer.
- Log on as an Administrator.
- Close all applications running on the computer before installing the software.
- Visit the following URL with the Internet browser of the computer and install Action Cam Movie Creator.
- When installation is complete, Action Cam Movie Creator starts up.
- Connect the camera to the computer with the supplied micro USB cable.
- New function may be added to Action Cam Movie Creator. Even if Action Cam Movie Creator is already installed on your computer, connect the camera to your computer.
- Do not disconnect the micro USB cable (supplied) from the camera while the computer screen indicates that the camera is being operated or accessed. Doing so may cause data corruption.
- To disconnect the computer from the camera, click on the task tray then click (Icon to remove). If you are using Windows Vista, click on the task tray.