The memory cards that can be used with the camera
The memory cards that can be used with the camera are listed below.
|Memory card||MP4||XAVC S|
|Memory stick micro (M2)||(Mark2 only)||—|
|microSD memory card||*1||—|
|microSDHC memory card||*1||*2|
|microSDXC memory card||*1||*2|
*1 SD speed class4: or faster, or UHS speed class1: or faster.
*2 Memory card that satisfies all the conditions below.
4 GB or more capacity.
SD speed class10: or faster, or UHS speed class1 : or faster.
If you want to record more than 100 Mbps, UHS speed class 3: is necessary. (FDR-X3000)
- When you shoot long time with XAVC S or MP4 to the SDHC memory card, the file will be divided into 4 GB files. By using the Action Cam Movie Creator, you can unify the data and treat as 1 file.
- To playback the divided files with the camera, it will be played back continuously. (FDR-X3000/HDR-AS300)
- Operation with all memory cards is not assured. For details about memory cards other than cards manufactured by Sony, contact the individual makers.
- Confirm the direction of the memory card. If you forcibly insert the memory card in the wrong direction, the memory card, memory card slot, or image data maybe damaged.
- Format the memory card with the camera before use.
- Confirm that the connector cover and the battery pack/memory card cover are securely closed and any foreign matter is not stuck in the cover before use. Otherwise, it may result in water immersion.
- When an SDHC memory card is inserted into the camera and the movie format is set to (FDR-X3000) or of XAVC S recording, loop recording is disabled. Use an SDXC memory card or set the movie format to .