Notification of the restriction when using live streaming.
Restrictions for Ustream
- There are some restrictions for video streaming on Ustream. For details, see the Ustream site.
GPS and Wi-Fi functions during Live Streaming
- The GPS function is disabled automatically during Live Streaming (FDR-X3000/HDR-AS300).
- You cannot monitor images using a smartphone or the Live-View Remote during Live Streaming.
- Use a smartphone capable of tethering or Wi-Fi router for Live Streaming. However, proper operation with all smartphones or Wi-Fi routers is not guaranteed. Public wireless LANs cannot be used as connections for Live Streaming.
Simultaneous Live Streaming with multiple cameras
- You cannot live stream videos simultaneously using the same account on more than one camera. You need to connect using another account.
Effects due to wireless communication conditions
- When connected using the tethering function of a smartphone or via a Wi-Fi router, images and sounds may be interrupted, or the communication may be cut off due to wireless communication conditions.
Connection for Live Streaming
- The communication time you can use for Live Streaming is limited according to the contract of your smartphone or Wi-Fi router. Confirm it in advance.
Continuous streaming time
- Continuous Live Streaming using the camera is limited to about 13 hours.
Restrictions of network connections
- In some countries or regions, you cannot connect to Live Streaming sites. Use this function in accordance with the laws of that country or region.