You can adjust the color balance to the recording environment.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select //// (Shooting settings) - (White balance) - setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- (Adjusts the white balance automatically so that the colors appear natural)
- (Adjusts for the color temperature of the light source (from 2500K to 9900K))
- (Uses the setting acquired from )
- (Acquires the base white color for shooting under the light source)*
* Place a white reference object under the same lighting conditions as the subject and press the REC/ENTER button.
- If scene is set to , you cannot set the white balance.