Time-lapse capture mode
The camera records still images at regular intervals and stops shooting when it reaches the set number.
- Press the (on/standby) button to turn on the power.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select * (shooting mode) - (Time-lapse capture mode), then press the REC/ENTER button.
* The icon of the current selected shooting mode is displayed.
- Press the REC/ENTER button to start shooting.
To stop shooting
- Shooting stops when the number set in the “Time-lapse shot number” has finished.
- If you select in the “Time-lapse shot number”, press the REC/ENTER button during shooting.
- To change the image size, see “Time-lapse capture image size.”
- To change the shooting interval, see “Time-lapse shooting interval.”
- To change the shot number, see “Time-lapse shot number.”
- When the Time-lapse shot number is set to , the shooting continues until you press REC/ENTER button to stop shooting.
- The still pictures you shot can be downloaded to the computer using “Action Cam Movie Creator” and you can create a time-lapse movie. You can also create a time-lapse movie by downloading the still pictures to a smartphone, etc., using the smartphone/tablet application “Action Cam App”.