Deleting all files in the searched folder or list
You can select a folder or list from the file search results and delete all of the contained files.
- Select “Music” or “Recorded Files” on the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select a file search category, and then press .
- Press or to select the folder or list containing the files you want to delete, and then press .
- Select “Delete All Files” or “Delete All in List” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
“Delete All Files in This Folder?” or “Delete All Files in This List?” appears on the display window.
- Press or to select “Yes,” and then press .The “Please Wait” animation appears on the display window and all files in the selected folder or list will be deleted.
- You cannot delete a protected file. To delete a protected file, remove protection from the file first, then delete the file. For instructions on protecting a file, see Protecting a file.
- To cancel the deleting process, select “No” in step 5, and then press .