Specifying a segment of a file to play repeatedly (A-B repeat)
- While playback is on standby or in progress, press A-B to specify the starting point A.“A-B B?” is displayed.
- Press A-B again to specify the finishing point B.“A-B” is displayed and the specified segment plays repeatedly.
- While playback is on standby, you cannot specify the same point as the starting point A and the finishing point B. Specifying the finishing point B cancels the specified starting point A.
- To cancel the A-B repeat playback function and resume the normal playback, press A-B again.
- To change the segment specified for the A-B repeat playback function, resume the normal playback and then repeat steps 1 and 2 once again.