Inserting a memory card
In addition to the built-in memory, you can record files on a microSD card (not supplied).
- Make sure that the operation indicator of your IC recorder is not lit, and then open the cover of the microSD card slot.
- Hold a microSD card with the terminal side aligned with the back of the IC recorder and insert it into the microSD card slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cover of the microSD card slot.
- If the microSD card is not detected by your IC recorder, remove it from the slot and then insert it back in.
- Keep any liquid and any metal or flammable object away from the microSD card slot to avoid a fire or shock hazard or malfunctions of your IC recorder.
- Before you start recording with a microSD card, we recommend that you copy all the data stored on the memory card to a computer and format the memory card on your IC recorder so it contains no data. For instructions on formatting the microSD card, see Formatting the memory (Format Built-In Memory/Format SD Card).
- To remove the memory card, push the microSD card into the slot. When it pops out, remove it from the microSD card slot.