To connect your IC recorder to a computer or use it as a USB storage device, the computer must meet the following system requirements.
For using Sound Organizer 2 on the computer, see System requirements for Sound Organizer 2.
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 or higher
- Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 or higher
- Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or higher
- Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack 1 or higher
- Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 1 or higher
- Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 or higher
- Mac OS X (v10.6-v10.11)
- One of the above operating systems should be pre-installed at shipment. Upgraded operating systems or multi-boot environments are not supported.
- For the latest information on the supported operating systems, visit our support home page (see Customer support websites).
- Port: USB port
- Optical disc drive: To create a music CD, you need a CD-R/RW drive.
The following are not supported:
- Operating systems other than the above
- Any operating system you installed on a homemade computer
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments