Lowering the volume of loud sounds automatically (LIMITER)
You can turn on the LIMITER function to automatically lower the volume of sudden loud sounds during manual recording to avoid sound distortion.
- While recording is on standby, select “LIMITER” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select “ON,” and then press .
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns on the LIMITER function.
- Turns off the LIMITER function.
- The LIMITER function works when “Manual” is selected for “Built-in Mic Sensitivity” or either of the audio input types under “Ext. Input Setting” on the OPTION menu.