Features of REC Remote
With REC Remote installed on a smartphone, you can connect to your IC recorder via Bluetooth and:
- start/stop recording
- check/adjust the recording volume levels
- add track marks
- change the recording settings
- REC Remote is merely an app designed for audio recording. You cannot use it for playback or sound monitoring during recording. To play recorded audio files, use your IC recorder.
- With REC Remote, you cannot play music files stored on a smartphone or transfer them to your IC recorder.
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows connection at distance of up to about 10 meters (33 feet). However, the effective range may vary depending on obstructions (people, metals, wall, etc.) or signal status.
While a Bluetooth connection is established, your IC recorder will still be turned off by its Auto Power Off function if it is left unused for the specified period of time.
To change the Auto Power Off setting, select “Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Auto Power Off” from the HOME menu, and then select the desired time period.
- For the Bluetooth settings on a smartphone, refer to the manual supplied with the smartphone.