Playing a file
You can select a file from the HOME menu for playback.
- Select “ Music” or “ Recorded Files” on the HOME menu, and then press .
- Search and select a file.
For instructions on searching a file, see Selecting a file.
- Press .
- Press VOL –/+ to adjust the playback volume.
For the customers in Europe only:
When you try to adjust the volume to a level that exceeds the specified level, the “Check The Volume Level” message appears.
- To stop playback, press .
- When you stop recording and the recording standby screen is on the display window, you can press to play the file you have just recorded.