Setting the clock (Date&Time)
You can set the clock while no IC recorder operations are in progress.
- Select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Date&Time” - “Set Date/Time” from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Set the current date and time.
Press or to set an item, and then press .
Repeat the actions to set all items.
To move the focus backward or forward, press or . You can also press BACK/HOME to move the focus to the previous item.
When you are finished with the last item, press to apply the settings to the clock.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.
The current time is displayed on the HOME menu.
To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
- The clock may tell the time either in 12-Hour format with “AM” or “PM” or in the 24-Hour format, depending on the selected clock display format (Time Display) on the Settings menu. In addition, the default clock display format depends on the country or region of your purchase.
- The default date display format depends on the country or region of your purchase.