Using the menu on the TV screen
You can display the menu of the receiver on the TV screen (*).
* When you want to display the menu on the TV screen connected to the HDMI OUT B/HDMI ZONE jack, set [HDMI Out B Mode] to [Main].
Switch the input of the TV to the input to which the receiver is connected.
Press HOME to display the home menu on the TV screen.
Press / repeatedly to select the menu you want, then press to enter the menu.
Home menu items
Watch : Select to display video from the connected device.
Listen : Select to listen to sound from the built-in FM tuner or the connected device.
Custom Preset : Select to save various settings for the receiver and recall those settings.
Sound Effects : Select to enjoy sound effects.
Zone Controls (*): Select to use the multi-zone features.
Setup : Select to adjust the various settings for the receiver.
* This item is not displayed if [Zone Controls] is set to [Hide] in the [Zone Settings].
- When [OPTIONS] appears in the lower left portion of the TV screen, you can display the function list by pressing OPTIONS and selecting a related function.
- To return to the previous screen, press BACK.
- To exit the menu, press HOME to display the home menu, then press HOME again.