Tuning to a station directly (Direct Tuning)
You can enter the frequency of a station directly.
- Select [Listen] - [FM TUNER] from the home menu.
- Press OPTIONS.
The options menu appears.
- Select [Direct Tuning].
- Enter the frequency using ///.
- Press / to select a digit.
- Press / to change the digit.
- Press .
- If the tuned frequency is invalid or out of range, [---.-- MHz] appears and then the screen returns to the current frequency.
Make sure you have entered the right frequency. If not, repeat steps 4 and 5. If you still cannot tune to a station, the frequency may not be in use in your area.
- The tuning scale for direct tuning is 100 kHz.