Controller devices or applications on the home network cannot connect to the receiver.
- Confirm that the network is correctly set up.
- Your smartphone/tablet may be set to [Block] in [Home Network Access Control], or not added to the list. If the maximum number of connectable devices has been exceeded, delete unnecessary devices from the device list and then set [Auto Home Network Access Permission] to [On].
- Server operation of the receiver is suspended if the receiver is conducting one of the following operations:
- Playing content stored on the server (the receiver is operating as a player)
- Updating the software
- Displaying setting screen
- [External Control] may be set to [Off]. Set it to [On] to allow a home automation controller to connect to the receiver.
- When using Video & TV SideView, also see “Cannot control the receiver using a Video & TV SideView device.”
- When using SongPal, also see “Cannot control the receiver using a SongPal device.”