Setting the low-pass filter for the subwoofer output (Subwoofer Low Pass Filter)
You can turn the low-pass filter for the subwoofer output on or off. You can set the function for each input to which an audio input jack is assigned independently. Turn the function on if you connect a subwoofer without the crossover frequency function.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Subwoofer Low Pass Filter].
- Select the setting you want.
- On: Always activates the low-pass filter with a cutoff frequency of 120 Hz.
- Off: Does not activate the low-pass filter.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Bluetooth Mode] is set to [Transmitter].
- [DSD Native] is set to [On] and DSD signals are being played back.