Updating the software automatically (Auto Update Settings)
You can set the software to update automatically. If you set [Auto Update] to [On], the auto update is performed from 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM of the selected time zone.
- Select [Setup] - [System Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Auto Update Settings].
- Select [Auto Update] and set to [On].
- Confirm [Time Zone] is selected and then press .
- Select the area and then select the nearest city to where you live.
- To use the auto update function, set [Auto Update] to [On].
- To update the software at the midnight while the receiver is not used, set [Auto Update] to [On] and also set [Network Standby] to [On].
- If [Auto Update] is set to [On] while [Network Standby] is set to [Off], update starts automatically while the receiver is turned off.
- Depending on the provided update type, the update may start automatically even if [Auto Update] is set to [Off], or the update may start automatically while the receiver is turned off.