Enjoying sound in Zone 2
You can enjoy sound from the receiver in Zone 2 by the following procedure.
- Set the priority on the Zone 2 speakers beforehand by following the procedure in “Setting the priority on the surround back speakers or Zone 2 speakers (SURROUND BACK/ZONE2 Priority) .”
- Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] - [On] from the home menu.
Zone 2 is activated.
- Select the source signals you want to output in [Zone2 Input].
Select [SOURCE] if you want to listen to the same sound as main zone in Zone 2.
- Start playback on the input that you selected in step 2.
- Adjust to a suitable volume in [Zone2 Volume].
- You can also activate the zone you want using ZONE SELECT and ZONE POWER on the receiver.
- You can also select source signals you want to output using INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver while [2. xxxx(input name)] is shown on the display panel.
- You can also adjust volume using MASTER VOLUME on the receiver while [2. xxxx (input name)] is shown on the display panel.
To exit zone operation
Select [Zone Controls] - [Zone2 Power] from the home menu, then select [Off].
Available input for zone operations
- A dedicated App for this model SongPal enables easier zone operation such as changing the settings or switching the zone inputs from your smartphone or tablet.